Thursday, September 24, 2009

From One RunnerTo Another...

Grit. Ambition. Soul.

I do not doubt for a second that those are the qualities which fits you, for those are the qualities which makes a great runner. I am not going to lie to either of us and fool myself that I know you very well, because I don't...But I know an extraordinary individual when I see one.

You are truly a unique character, Sam. You really have a good sense of humour; I still can't seem to get over the hockey stick advice which you recommended on me. Beyond that, you have this level of benevolence and altruism which could outshine even the brightest of all stars.

Have a great birthday, Sam...Being a year older only opens the door of opportunities towards reaching that gracious, lifetime ambitious of yours.

-Shane L.


P.S: I thought you might like this: