Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to a wonderful Person

Sam,

Wow, I'm not sure what I can say that hasn't already been said by everyone else. You are a very wonderful and young lady and your personality shines through even on the medium we call the Internet. It's hard to truly ensure that you come across in the right way on the Internet but you have mastered it.

Although we have not known each other long, I have seen enough to know you are a good person and a good friend to all those lucky enough to meet you. I am blessed to be able to call you a friend.

Remember that getting older isn't a bad thing, it means you have experienced another year and are the wiser for it. Never forget that it is not the number of breaths you take in your life that matters but the number of moments that take your breath away. Never forget to live for the moment and I hope this is a fabulous year for you!!!

Have a very happy birthday!!!

Huggles,
Amy